Before you start
- Make sure you have the latest version of Ledger Live.
- Get your Ledger hardware wallet.
- Install the latest version of the Ethereum app on your device.
Add an PulseChain account
- On the left panel, click on Accounts.
- Click the Add account button.
- Type or click the drop-down list to select Ethereum (ETH). Click Continue.
- Connect and unlock your device, open the Ethereum app. Click Continue. Ledger Live will look for existing accounts in the blockchain. These are then displayed one by one.
- In the Accounts step, different sections can appear:
- In the Select existing accounts section, the accounts shown already have blockchain transactions. Add a checkmark to the account(s) to add and choose a name for them.
- In the Add new account section, you can add a new account by adding a checkmark. This is not possible when the last created PulseChain account has not received a transaction yet.
- The Accounts already in Portfolio section lists the accounts that are already in Portfolio and thus can not be added.
- Click Continue. Your PulseChain account(s) will be added to the Portfolio.
- Click Add more to continue adding accounts. Otherwise, close the Add accounts window.
View the PRC20 tokensIf you already have an Ethereum account with PRC20 tokens, you can view your tokens in Ledger Live.
- On the Accounts page, click on Show tokens under the PulseChain account that holds the tokens.
- You can hide token accounts with zero balance: Settings > Accounts > Hide empty token accounts.