PulseChain Testnet v4 is up. Docs: https://t.co/wBk75pl7eP— Richard Heart (@RichardHeartWin) April 20, 2023
Official Network Settings
PulseChain Testnet V4
New RPC URL:
The PulseChain V4 Beacon Explorer is a powerful tool that provides a wealth of information about the network. Here are some of the things you can find on the Beacon Explorer:
- Links to other resources, including PulseX, PulseChain, PulseRamp, and the Sacrifice Checker.
- Blockchain information such as epochs, slots, blocks, transactions, and mempool data.
- Validator information including an overview, slashings, validator leaderboard, deposit leaderboard, initiated deposits, and included deposits.
- A dashboard where you can see an overview of the network’s health and performance.
- Stats such as charts, income history, profit calculator, block visualization, replays, and EIP-1559 burn information.
- Tools such as a unit converter and Gas Now, which allows you to monitor the current gas prices on the network.
The PulseChain V4 Beacon Explorer is an invaluable resource for anyone looking to gain insight into the inner workings of the PulseChain V4 network.
Stake your tPLS
Bridge your assets
Become a Validator
Checkpoint Sync Provider
Official RPC endpoint: rpc.v4.testnet.pulsechain.com
Official websocket endpoint: ws.v4.testnet.pulsechain.com
*** Cryptocurrencies and NFTs are volatile and those who invest in them should be prepared to lose all their money. NOTHING www.howtopulse.com states, shares, expresses, or allude to should be considered professional advice or recommendations of action. This blog is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult a professional (or two…or more) for any tax, accounting or legal related questions you may have. Howtopulse did not receive any payments to write this blog or any other post on this site***